Translate

Thursday 15 August 2013

The Cleanser

The Cleanser...

The crimes are innumerable
The sins uncountable...
My iniquities
.... Obvious and hidden!
Yet...
He sent it to cleanse me!!!
Ramadhaan....

My lies drown me
Truths scarce on my lips...
My eyes yield not water
When the verses are read...
Yet...
.... He sent it to cleanse me!!
Ramadhaan....

His fear come and go
In me like Nigeria's NEPA
Salaat I skip
Joining when convenient
Or left alone
Citing tiredness...
Adhkar undone...
.. The Testament unread...
Yet...
He sent it to cleanse me...
... Ramadhaan!!!

Nollywood my company
Till the daybreaks
Tahajjud killed...
Subhi... Meets me on bed...
... Yet
.. He sent it to cleanse me
.... Ramadhaan!!!

Cleanse me Oh Allaah
Forgive me...
Radiate me in light...
Shower me....
And preserve me...
For...
In...
During...
After....
The Blessed Ramadhaan....

And kill me
Take me
End me....
As a Forgiven Muslim...

Cos...

" ... Die not
Except as a Muslim..."

No comments:

Post a Comment