Translate

Thursday 15 August 2013

Suicide

Suicide

Life is worthless
I am valueless
Everyone despises me
He said....

He got a rope
Around his neck it went
Then unto the tree
In the remotest part
Of the jungle...

His lifeless body was found
By passersby
Who stumbled upon it
On their weary way
From their farms...

Such is the tale
The world over.
Old
Young
Men
Women
Boys
Girls
All commit it
The greatest of crimes
Against oneself...

Suicide....

Why will I
Want to kill myself?

Maybe...
I am poor
My boyfriend jilted me
My bank is after me
I am in a deep mess
My self esteem is lost....
All and all and all...
Is why they go for it...

Whatever you face
Wherever it hits you
Whenever it comes...
Suicide is never an option...

The bedbug told her kids
Whatever is hot
Must become cold
It's a tide...
It will wash off...

Suicide...
The greatest crime
Of all time....

No comments:

Post a Comment