Translate

Thursday 15 August 2013

A Deathly Conversation 3

Your grey hair
Your falling teeth
Your stooping back
Your drooping breasts
Your incessant illness and wellness
Your almost blind eyes
The wounds and injuries you sustain
And their healing and scars
Moreover, your inability
To move at your former pace.
I can't exhaust them.
I sent them to you
To warn you
To signal the approach of the day.
So everyday you spend on this earth
Is a messenger of me, Death
It tells you of the approach
Of the time you are leaving this world.
Concluded he.

I was shockfounded
Cos all he said was true.
Then he said,
My friend your appointed time
Is winding down.
In some minutes time,
I death
Will take you gently
Off the surface of the earth
And make you become
A good history.

That was when it occured
To me to put down
This deathly conversation
To enlighten and teach the world of mankind
The reality in the approach
Of this entity called DEATH!

It is the inevitable end
To every soul both straight and bend!

No comments:

Post a Comment