Translate

Thursday 15 August 2013

Dilemma 4

This is where my dilemma comes in
I know not what to do in this case.
The mother instructed me to forgive
Forgive but not forget
Not forget that I may teach
And learn from it to all and sundry.
My wife advised that I should leave it
Leave it for HIM
WHO made me scale through and
Scale over the hurdles of life.
The younger ones
Said I should take it out
Out of my mind,
And take him back into the fold!!!

But with all these deep in my heart,
I can't take him back
But courtesy of the mother
Who I dare not disobey,
In my house he lives.
But my main house that is on fire
Is that I find it not easy
Not easy to forgive and disperse him
For not helping through all over the years.
I know not what to do!!!

This is my dilemma
And my case before thee.
Help and talk
Talk to me for I am in a serious DILEMMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment