Translate

Thursday 28 November 2013

Ade's Chronicle 19.

Ade’s Chronicle 19

I was perplexed. I was more than surprised. Why would Shola initiate these innocent young girls into such an evil act? Where did Shola herself get into the act? Why is she doing it? It would be utter foolishness to ask if she still does it. Then, how many more girls is she putting into this act?

I was totally astounded. Shola had always been finding ways to get close to me. I had limited our interaction to only greeting. Good morning, goodbye was our relationship. But she had tried to take it further than that. She behaved as if she had known me previously which I didn’t think was possible. “I can never know someone as bad as her,” I had once thought.

Rotimi never had any problem with her. They had gone along well. He had even told me once that her face looked familiar but I had denied and refuted his claims saying that he could have come across her in his dreams.

Our paths crossed well enough everyday in the junior school. Don’t forget that I take both Economics and Business Studies while my friend takes Financial Accounting and Short hand. Shola is no stranger to me in the school at all. I just had a personal dislike for her way of life. She was too wayward for my liking. I believed she should have limited it to the adults and not take it to the male students and even to the point of initiating Ronke and Folake into the act, though I think they had theirs up their sleeves before she added hers to theirs. This one of teaching these girls the act of bisexualism is the pinnacle of my dislike for her. I needed to do something.

I looked at the girls who were also looking at me and Rotimi whose mouth was still opened. We were awestruck. They confirmed their claims a second time after I had asked if they were sure.

“Sir, we are sure. We can’t lie to you sir. She taught us the act before you came to our school last term.” Bola reiterated.
“We don’t disbelieve you. But how did it happen?”  Rotimi recovered his tongue.

The three girls looked at us. Their face blank and expressionless but I could decipher a glint of sadness in it. It showed that it was not something they were proud of. To me, it was as if they were forced into it but I was still had to wait for them to tell the story.

“It all started when we were in S.S.S two, I and Bunmi, that was two years ago. Miss Shola had just come to our school then and was teaching the junior school Mathematics.” Bola started the story.
“Bimbo then was in S. S. S one but we had been friends from home because once lived close to each other. It was when I moved to Mushin that I became friends with Bunmi.” She continued.
“One day after our Biology teacher had just left our class; Miss Shola came in from nowhere and called me out of the class. She asked me to see her in the staff room later that day. At break time, I went to see her in the staff room as he requested.” She paused and looked into the face of her friends for effect. They signalled to her to continue. They had no dispute with what she was saying.
“When I got to the staffroom, I met my friends Bunmi and Bimbo and two other S. S. S three girls there. The girls were all seated around her table and it seemed they were waiting for me to come. When I got there, we moved to the mat which was in that place where the bed is. We were all five and she sat in the middle of us. She had it all planned. Bunmi, tell him the rest please.” She ended her part of the story.

Bunmi took over, “Miss Shola sat in the middle as Bola said and she began the story of how she had been watching the five of us. That Bola, Bimbo and I were always together and the two other seniors were also always seen together. She said that it was a good thing and that she would like to make our bond stronger. At that stage, we were confused. I didn’t know that Bola and Bimbo were there just as they didn’t know of my presence there. She had invited us individually and wooed us together.”

I looked at the three girls and shook my head. I was forced to feel pity for them. They had been three innocent girls and one person had changed their life in just less than a day.

I looked around the staffroom, all was still quiet, an indication that the break was still on and we had not spent much time. Our colleagues were still enjoying their breaks while we were sweating it out with three girls seeking to know a painful part of their lives. Rotimi looked at me, his face showed he was eager to get along with the story as I was too.

“She asked what we had learnt about sex. We all replied that we had done it once or twice with our boyfriends. She clapped for us. She asked us individually and I told her then that I had done it twice with my then boyfriend. Bimbo said that she had done twice with her former boyfriend and Bola, then, had done it twice with Tunji, a senior student in the then S. S. S three. The two seniors had done it a lot more than we had done. I think one said she had done it ten times with more than three boys while the other said she had done it more than twenty times with close to six boys. She told us about her own escapades too. She said she had had eighteen boyfriends together. They had all slept with her more than five times each since she was in secondary school. We had all marvelled at her sexual prowess. She had also told us that it was good to have sex as it mad one feel lighter and younger. She then asked if we had slept with our fellow girls previously.” She stopped and looked at her friends. I knew she would not continue. She wanted the third person to complete the last part.

Bimbo knew it was her turn. Her chest was heaving seriously and she was teary eyed just as were the other two. The reason for their tears, I know not till date. Without prompting, she took the stage.

“She asked if we had slept with girls before. When she asked us, we all looked at ourselves and then replied in the negative because we had not heard about that kind of thing before. We had only heard of it in the movies. She laughed and said she thought we would have been doing it because we moved together as she had said before. She also said that was why she came for us. We were still baffled because she had not told us the thing she wanted us to do. Then she finally said that she would teach us how to do it. We were surprised because we had thought we didn’t hear her well. But she went ahead and promised that she would start with us one after the other and that we would enjoy it. She said it is a good thing that we can do when our boyfriends cannot satisfy us, we could satisfy ourselves with our friends and even do threesomes or foursomes. We asked her what it was and she explained it all to us. She said she had done it with two of her friends and her boyfriend once. She never told us the name then. But we later thought that we were lesbians till you enlightened us today.” Bola paused.

Then she continued, “The following day, at break time, she called us all together again and took us to the toilet area. She then went in with us one after the other to have fun with us. She spent like ten minutes with each one of us and we were all waiting to have our turn because we were anxious to know how it felt like. We spent more than the break time but at last we were all initiated in the act of bisexualism. From then, she takes us as she like and did same with us anytime she wants. Then we too started experimenting with ourselves in and outside the school. We even had with the two seniors like three or four times. We also did a five some where we all were in the toilet doing the thing. She still did it with me last week when her school toy boy was not in school. When we leave school, she will still continue with other girls.” She ended the painful story of their journey to bisexualism.

I heaved a huge sigh as she ended the story as Rotimi stood up pacing the room uneasily. He was tensed. He looked at the girls and said, “Have you taught other girls in your area?”

They all said yes. But they also agreed that the girls outside too all knew about it before they met them.

I then knew that the evil was spreading faster that we had thought. Who even knows if our girlfriends were not bisexuals. I also decided then that eight out of ten ladies out there are bisexuals. Beautiful faces, big fronts and large backsides, all that makes our head turn are even the things that they expose and explore with their fellow women. Things that are meant for only exploration of men! The end is nearest!

The girls were now back to their normal selves. They looked exuberant and were ready to go. They asked for their reply.

“Your reply is positive. But there will be conditions as you know.” I told them still thinking of how to confront Shola with the facts. I had decided to let her know that we knew her secrets.
“We know that there would be conditions. We would go along with you sir. We are also very glad that you accepted our proposals. We would come to your place tomorrow evening after school for our first meeting.” Bimbo said with an air of finality.

With that, they picked themselves off the seats and went out of the staffroom...



© Yettocome™ 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment