Translate

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Ade's Chronicle 12

Ade’s Chronicle 12

I stared at her as I marvelled at the nerve and audacity that such a girl as young as she is could have to broach such a sensitive subject before me. She said it so sweetly that you would think it was the norm of the society. Maybe it is the norm after all.

“So what you are telling me is that there is nothing wrong in what you are doing with my friend?” I asked a JAMB question.
“Sir, there is nothing wrong with it o. And it’s the in thing now o. We young girls need to learn from you the older guys and not our age mates who know next to nothing about the intricate world of pleasure. Especially nowadays that the movie stands are filled with materials to teach us what we need to know. Likewise, some of us have no parents to teach us sex education so we have to learn it by hook or by crook.” She said gleefully.

To say I was shocked was an understatement but what I didn’t know was that more awaited me.
“So, is that what you want to tell me that you said is very urgent?” I asked praying that this spoilt girl would ease my pain and let go of me.
“No o. That is just an introduction to the gist of the matter sir.” She said smilingly.
“So please bail me out of this sun by saying it.” I said.
“Sir, there is a girl in the S. S. S three arts that would like to be your girlfriend. She actually would have come to meet you herself but I told her to let me tell you myself. You have been on her radar since last term. The same time I got fancied by Sir Rotimi. She said that you looked unapproachable that was why she couldn’t come then. She added that she suffered a lot all through the hols and couldn’t bear it anymore to miss you for the remaining period of her stay in this school. So, I pitied her and said I would talk to you about it.” She narrated.
“So what would you have me do to help this friend of yours?” I queried foolishly.
“It’s simple sir. Just agree to be her friend and what happens between I and your friend will be happening between both of you. Sir, her WAEC exams would be affected if you refuse and also, we would easily robe you into a minor case that could earn you a little time in Police cell. She is a day student and she stays not quite far from my place. She gets jealous when she sees I and Sir Rotimi going out of the neighbourhood. I would have let her share him with me but she doesn’t like that. She would rather share you with anybody else. She is captivated by you. Sir, just say ‘NO’ and I can assure you that in three days, you won’t like yourself.” She threatened.

I knew the blackmail would be foolproof. The students of our school are notorious for that. There was a guy who still is behind the bars from one of their conspiracies. It is better to enjoy the discreteness of what they had to offer than spend quality time listening to the song of mosquitoes in a dirty Nigerian Police Station. But I won’t give in that easily.

“So, is that all?” I asked again.
“No sir.” She said smiling devilishly.

Then I knew I was in a deep mess. These girls had been sleeping with virtually all the male teachers they could lay their hands on in the school. The Principal included. But I am the only one who they are now seeing as their last target. Something told me that another girl is in the offing but let me hear it from the horse’s mouth. They had caught me well after donkey’s years of trailing.

How I wish I could just resign my appointment and take up another job. My fiancée would not want any of it. My parents are not the moralists yet they would not understand. Rather they would think it was the other way round. Rotimi had fallen into it. I see no escape route for me other than to take each day as it comes. There are rules for every game and these are far more experienced players than I was.

I swallowed hard as I stared back into Bunmi’s eyes urging her to spill it out. The look I saw in their told me that she knew she had got me and there was no need to rush. She was a good schemer. No wonder she was made their spokesperson!

“There is another girl in S. S. S two Orange. She is in the Sciences. She likes to have you too. But since she lives farther than the other girl, she will only play the game in your place. She will come to see you in the staff room later today. In fact they will come together because they both will even like a threesome someday. So be at rest. They are aware of each other.” She said compounding my misery.

I was right. My mind had said the truth. But I was baffled. What did these young women see in me? I needed to know. There was no better opportunity than now to ask. So I took it.

“What did they see in me Bunmi? I need to ask what attracted them to me.” I queried my tormentor.

She smiled, nay laughed, a throaty one before saying, “It’s not what they see in you rather it’s what did we see in you? Because I am one of them too. I like you too but I wanted somebody fast and that was why I went for your friend. I couldn’t wait like the others. Your friend is good too. But you are calm, cool, collected, reserved, and you have a very handsome face and a very good carriage. I have a plan in motion to have a taste of you myself. So, just be prepared. It will come sooner or later. Sir Rotimi too will have other girls soon who are dying to taste him. Let’s have fun sir. All I say to you is; be prepared. Like the boy’s scout motto.” She ended her narration smacking her lips.

I knew I was in for a swell time in this new act and world.....

© Yettocome™ 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment