Translate

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Ade's Chronicle 13

Ade’s Chronicle 13
Bunmi’s revelation shocked me to the marrow. The girl had been nursing the ambition of bedding me for a long time. Whoa!
After several minutes of thought, I realised that I had no escape route other than to leave my job. If I did that, what will become of the dreams I had built? I cannot depend on my parents for life. Moreover, it was not as if they asked me to steal or rob a bank. It was a conscientious thing. I didn’t go to them myself, rather they came to me. However, that does not make me morally bankrupt. I will go along till I get the job which I and my friend had been dreaming about and searching frantically for. But it has to be by my rules.
I heaved a heavy sigh and came back to my environment to realise that Bunmi was still standing right in front of me. She had been standing akimbo while a mischievous smile played around her lips. She had seen me lost in thought and came back to the present world.
“Sir, was it our proposal that you were thinking about?” The spoilt girl asked me a JAMB question.
I did not reply her because it was obvious she wanted to taunt me. Rather, I looked thoughtfully at her and realised that I don’t even know the names of my soon to be girlfriends. So I asked her.
“Who are these girls that are even in lust with me?”
“Sir, it is not lust o. Rather they like you or lemme say, they love you. Their names are Bola and Bimbo. Bimbo is in S. S. S three while Bola is in S. S. S two. Sir, let’s go to the staffroom, they will soon join us there. The time for break is close.” She said as she checked her wrist watch.
I know the two girls in question, Bola and Bimbo. They were both of average height, around five feet. They are dark in complexion, more like chocolate. The two girls are beautiful in their ways and what I got as a clue was that there was a kind of connection between the two girls. The only thing that separated them was their classes and homes. They were like twins in school. They moved together, ate together and even went to toilet together. No wonder they came for me together!
We left the spot and moved towards the staffroom. The staffroom itself was a not-too-big affair...

© Yettocome™ 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment