Translate

Thursday 15 August 2013

A Lament

...Can you stop my tears?
Can you take away my fears?...

Everyday I cry
Everyday I try
To make a sense of it all
And see the height above the wall,
Yet I see nothing there
So I resume my crying here!...

Life is so unjust
To me it has given dust
To others it gave gold
So much that I need not to be told.
Am I suffering for a crime
Which my fathers had done before time?
Or is it my little sins
That is giving me these in milk tins?...

Help is the greatest of my needs
Cos every second my heart bleeds
From the agony of my situations
Which has been for generations!...

So out of my teary eyes
Bringing out streams of waters cold as ice!
I look up to heaven
Which they say numbers seven
And cry aloud
As much as my croaky voice allowed...

...Can you stop my tears?
Can you take away my fears?...

No comments:

Post a Comment