Translate

Monday 28 October 2013

Ade's Chronicle 10

Ade’s Chronicle 10
The meal was a combination of various ingredients put together with rice. It was what I loved to call ‘Yellow rice’. It might not be actually coloured like the Jollof rice, but it was palatable and pleasing to the taste buds. Our soup had been finished the previous night hence; Rotimi had ensured that she used the same pot for the cooking of the rice. Bunmi was a good cook and it surprised me. That was a point for her as ‘bad’ as she was.
We settled down to eat the food. This time around, no one rushed to get their tummies filled. Thirty minutes later, the rice was history and had become a resident of our various stomachs. Bunmi packed the plates and did the dishes and pots and then she picked up her bag and announced that she was going home.
Rotimi and I walked her to the bus stop where she got on a bus to Mushin. The sun was not as merciless as it was the previous day and by the time we got back home, it was one p.m. I flopped unto the bed while Rotimi settled on the half rug that was in the centre of the room. As usual, we started a gist about what happened between them.
I had always told the female folks that I know that most guys are infected with the ‘kiss and tell’ syndrome. Whatever happened between both of you would become the topic of discussion between him and his friend or among his friends. The only female that is spared is mostly a guy’s fiancée. Any other girl is a centre of public gist. So, decide for yourself!
“Ol boy. That babe wan kill me o! But you know say I be actor, I no allow make she win. Na she run for the end. Trust your guy na.” Rotimi boasted.
“How e take be wey una come go balcony?” I asked.
“Na the babe o. She say inside dey hot make we go out. I tell am say we no go fit carry the bed since that one big wella, she say make we manage the mat. Na so I gree for am o. Ol boy, body dey pain me sef.” Rotimi narrated as he rolled to my side.
“Maybe make we buy that student mattress sef. That one no go make body pain una again. That one go cost like 7k but e go serve us wella. Abi wetin you think?” I suggested.
“Na the thing wey I been dey think be that o. We go buy am tomorrow na.” Rotimi agreed.
“So how the babe be na?” I asked to know the main event.
“The girl sweet o. But that her place no dey tight wella. She don dey do am tey tey. Lola own sef tight pass am. You sabi as Lola go almost dey cry when we dey do am that time, this one no be so o. She just dey take am as I dey give am, she come dey shake like say na honey I dey thruway give am. She even say I no do am reach but sha that na before we come chop Eba. Ol boy, that girl na winch!” He said relishing his escapade.
I listened attentively as he narrated how he went down with Bunmi from the kiss of the first round to the moans, the ‘uhs’, ‘ahs’, and the final attestation of how good he was by Bunmi.
It was not the first time we would be having such a discussion but what made this different was that the girl involved was a ‘small girl’. Lola and the rest we had been ‘banging’ were matured ladies. They weren’t fifteen or sixteen year olds. What also baffled me was his assertion that the girl was wilder and ‘more experienced’ than the previous ladies we had met and who were obviously older than she is. Wonders shall never cease!
I should note here that whatever went on between us and our respective fiancées never got discussed. We only discussed open ones like quarrels and the ones that needed one of to beg the other’s fiancée on his behalf. What went on when the lights are off are not discussed.
Thus began the official rumble in the jungle between my friend and one of my students. The party occurred home and away. Most times, it was in our house and I had known the sleeping arrangements. Rotimi never complained of body pains again because we had bought the student mattress as we planned. Even on one occasion, I could have sworn that I heard as Rotimi made Bunmi yearn for more. It could also be that I was dreaming. Bunmi too would invite him to her house, mostly in the afternoon, and they would take the romp to another level. That was the news Rotimi gave when he came back from such escapades. The night fight is left for our house.
What of me? You would ask. I got my share. And things got to a stage we .......... Let me leave that or you could take guesses...

Time flew and school resumed. Bunmi made good her promise without telling either I or Rotimi. What did she do?........



© Yettocome™ 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment