Translate

Thursday 17 October 2013

Ade's Chronicle Six

I sat on the balcony and slowly devoured my snack. While at it, I eavesdropped on the conversation between the two ‘friends’.
“Sir, i never believed you will come to my house today o. It really surprised me that you can come in this hot weather. I have to first say thank you for coming and also bringing along Uncle Ade.” Bunmi had said. I knew Rotimi would have worn the passive look we usually wear after being mischievous and the other party is yet to smarten up from the result of our act.
He said, “It’s nothing. At least this is what you want or is there anything else you want?” He continued his pretence. He wanted her to spell it all out. But I am sure he was not aware that I was hearing their conversation. The bimbo did not know what his intentions were, she unashamedly poured out her foolishness.
“Sir, it’s not only visiting that I need o. I want to know your house as well. Then I want more benefits from you. What I believe in is FWB. I know you would have your own girlfriend but I don’t mind cos I believe that you have enough to go round the two of us. The only thing is that I would not want her to leave you on my account. I will still be calling you ‘Sir’ as we do in school. I know that I came by myself to meet you, so I have to respect you so that I can get what I want. Be rest assured that with the benefits will come profit for you too sir. Finally, the act can take place here or in your house, that’s why I said I need to know your place. I don’t mind coming there when need be. I know that you and your friend will see me as a wayward girl but I see myself as a bad sharp girl who sees what she wants and went for it before others beat her to it.” She had rambled on and on excitedly.
Where I sat and listened, I could not but wonder what a fifteen year old girl had become in our world. Real big signs! But as the saying goes... little blame to the child who steals, more to the parents who left him to steal again and again...
Rotimi replied, “No problems as far as you don’t disrespect yourself. If you do, i will highly disrespect you and also know that there are others who want to be Friends With Benefits with me as you want. It’s not the threat you gave me that made me come to you but I just think you can change. I now see also that you can’t change. Me I will give you the benefits you want. JUST DON’T CAUSE SCENES! Your blackmail won’t work cos there are numerous schools in the state.” I knew he was bluffing because he was shaken by the threats she had made. We had suffered before getting that job.
I laughed as my friend said that. The conversation went on for some thirty to thirty five minutes before I heard nothing again. Then I peeped only to see the two of them in hot kissing session. I turned back and prepared to disrupt their rendezvous.
Three minutes later, I cleared my throat after packing up my things from the balcony.
“Hmmmmmmmnnnnn,” I coughed hypocritically to remind and prepare them for my entrance....

©Yettocome ™013

No comments:

Post a Comment