Translate

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Ade's Chronicle 2

I got up from the bed, though unwillingly but hopeful that I would get some cool air outside the house, and put on my clothes- a Tee Shirt and Jeans wear- and joined the already set Rotimi outside.

"Wetin we dey go do for Mushin?" I queried him.
"Na that girl wey dey S. S two wey I been dey tell you about, na in we dey go see." Rotimi replied.
it was true that he had told me about the girl. But what I find quite funny was that it wasn't Rotimi that was running after the girl rather it was a case of bushmeat running after the hunter.

The girl, Bunmi by name, had threatened to tell the school Principal that she was being molested by Rotimi. Though we initially called her bluffs. But when she won't relent, Rotimi gave in. What they all saw in us, I never knew, even till now. The world is indeed a spoilt place!

Sorry, let me describe us. I am Ade by name and Rotimi is my friend, as you might have known. We are graduates.
Both of us are six feet two inches tall, we are of the slender build but we are a little bit on the muscular side. While Rotimi is fair, I am dark in complexion. We have the six packs abs, a result of months of weight lifting. We both have a round face with dark eyeballs. But the main difference between us is that he is quite hairy while I am hair starved. As people will say, I did not wait to collect hair from Baba God. He has the beards so much that he shaves twice a day, while i have three ir four strands of hair under my chin. Rotimi does different styles of haircut, just think of it and my friend is at the salon the next minute waiting to have it on his hairy head. Me? I am a little bald and my best haircut style is the 'skin' style. reason? Don't ask me.
We both hate keeping moustaches, so, he cuts his daily, while mine is done weekly, or when necessary. People do take us for twins, the reason for which I can't also figure out. But they insist that we look quite alike.

Bunmi was not the first female to run after Rotimi. There had been many before her and many came after her. I should also let you know that I too did not escape from the claws of these females o. Infact we were both in it together because as Bunmi was running after him, another girl in S. S. S three wanted me. What do we do? Maybe we were the most eligible bachelors in town afterall!

Bunmi was a girl who lived with her parents. She said she was their last child but they had no time for her. Her father leaves the house at four in the morning while her mother leaves home by five. They both never returned until eleven at night. So, the girl has all the room she neeeded to carry out whatever seem to catch her fancy. Plus she lacks not the cash needed for the rendezvouz. She was a girl of around five feet two inches. She was fair in complexion. She said she was fifteen years old. She was quite endowed in the two aspects. She confessed that she just needed to have a taste of my friend for sometime, she doesn't need anything else. What a girl!

Can you beat that?.......

No comments:

Post a Comment