Translate

Monday 30 September 2013

Tribute to my Lord


Every beat of my heart
Every step of my sole
Every tap of my fingers
Say....
Allaah...

Every leaf in the greens
Every skin in the grasses
Every wing in the airs
Say...
Allaah...

Even in my sleep
Even as I am unpure
Even as you deny Him
Your body still say...
Allaah...

The life I live
Sure is worthless
But the breath I use
Say...
Allaah...

Mankind can deny
Jinns can revolt
But animals will join
And angels will still mouth...
Allaah...

Prophets came and go
Messengers still here
Preachers concurring
Yet all still refuse to heed...
Allaah...

The earth sheds fears
The heavens shed tears
The oceans come clears
Cos all voice the name...
Allaah...

Where are you now?
Whence came you from?
Whose soul carries you?
Except that name...
Allaah...

Where will you go?
What will you do?
When the rolls are called?
To answer the greatest of names...
Allaah...

Beam Your mercy on me
Yours is the brightest of lights
The endless of mercies
The surest of forgiveness
Though a rag You know I am
Pleading and kneading
Unto Your gracious graces
To clothe me in Your mercies
Cos I acknowledge
Your greatest attributes of all
And that You are none but....
Allaah...

No comments:

Post a Comment