Translate

Monday 30 September 2013

Just a dream

September 7, 2013 at 10:33am
I am running fast
Yet my feet move not!

I am sweating
My clothes are crisp dry!

I am weeping
But laughter rings in my ears!

The pain is sweet
The rough road
Makes an interesting ride...

When will a beautiful dumpsite
House a ragged king?

When will the dirty pearl
Mock the red hot iron?

When...
When...
When...
Will silent noise greet me?

When...
Will peaceful rift run near us?

Where...
Shall the good harlot
Put the spirit filled foetus?

How...
Are we paying for our
Holy crimes?

Why...
Do the bestial beauties
Not acknowledge
The sad happiness on the faces
Of the peaceful uglies?

Answerable questions
Questionable answers...

All rolling
To nowhere
In my heavily light head...

But then
I woke up...
It was just a dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment