Translate

Monday 9 February 2015

The Turmoil...

The turmoil...

Now my heart is turmoiled
The depth of the sea
Is not as deep as that I feel.
Helpless is my state
Weak is my heart
Desires I yearn for
Wants I seek
Yet
Satisfaction I crave but get not...

Love wins all
Yet in love I wallow
In affection I swim
In amorous depths I bath.
But satisfaction I crave yet I get not...

Rise and rise my heart beat
Rise and fall not
Till the beat is heard by all
Above the din which makes the world...

Sense the world lacks
Meaning I seek in all things
Yet my heart finds not such
In excess the beats go
Frenzied beats bursting forth
From the depth of my hearty heart...

When shall I have it
When shall it come
When shall I get peace
When shall the satisfaction arrive?

I know not
But I think I know...

Death...
Which comes soonest
Shall give the peace I so seek
And the satisfaction I so desire...

YTC... '015...

No comments:

Post a Comment