Translate

Monday 23 February 2015

The Roaring Lioness...


The Roaring Lioness...
Now the day has ended
Yet your thoughts on my mind
Refuse to end...
The night is dark
Yet your thoughts illuminates my heart
And glows glowingly in my soul...
The rain washes and cleanses
And the flood carries all in its path
But your thoughts my innermost self floods...
Your eyes of the cat structure
Sits on the seat of lions
Roaring to the depth of my being...
You shackle my heart
With your golden skin
And your locks of glittering blackness...
Where did I meet you?
In my dreams?
Albeit, in the forest of a thousand Daemons?...
Loose me from this bondage
Set me free lest I lose my mind
And become a loosened lost loser...
Free me with thy freest love
Torture me not with thy care
For I shall never forget thee... Never in a long while...

No comments:

Post a Comment